The following guidelines for personal care are suggested by the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India ~ Gujarati All Information
General lunatics-Drink warm water throughout the day.
Daily practice of Yogasan, Pranayama and meditation suggested by Ayush Ministry (for at least 30 minutes) (#YOGAatHome #StayHome #StaySafe)
Use turmeric, cumin, coriander and garlic in cooking
Ayurvedic steps to increase immunity-
One tablespoon (3 grams) of Chyavanprash in the morning, (diabetic patients should take free sugar Chyavanprash)
Herbal Tea / Boil - Tulsi-Cinnamon-Black Pepper - Drink herbal tea / boil made from ginger and black grapes
- Once or twice a day, molasses and or fresh lemon juice - can be added if needed
Golden Milk - Half a teaspoon turmeric in 5 ml warm milk - once or twice a day.
To rinse - Take 2 tablespoons sesame oil or coconut oil in the mouth for 3 to 5 minutes and then remove (do not drink) then rinse hot water - can be done once or twice a day.
When dry cough / throat irritation-Take a bath of fresh mint leaves or try hot water vapor
Clove powder can be mixed with sugar or honey
In case of cough or throat irritation once a day.
These steps can usually be done to treat dry cough and throat irritation, but it is best to consult a doctor if these symptoms persist.
The above steps can be followed by the individual at his / her convenience
Download above GuidlineLink Icon (37 KB)
Note: The above steps do not claim to be the treatment of COVID 19 (COVID 19).
Follow Ayurvedic routines and menstruation to prevent diseases
Government of India Guideline on Increasing Immunity During Corona Transition Link Icon (05 MB)
Protective remedy by Ayurveda method
Take two chili powder in two tablespoons juice of basil and take it in the morning.
Pharmaceutical gel: Boil 1 tablespoon and cinnamon 1 tablespoon (or 6 tablespoons) boiling in 5 glasses of water for 3 hours while the glass remains. Drink a newborn as needed.
Incense: Salai googol 1 g, horseradish - 3 g, mustard - 2 g. , Neem leaf - 1 gr. And cow's ghee - 3g. Combine a tablespoonful of electric raspberries or cow dung dung at sunrise and sunset.
Homeopathy-related protective measures
- Arsenic Album ૩૦ Potency ૪ Take three to seven days in the morning.
- If the virus seems to be infected, take it again after
- Eat a homemade, digestible, mild warm food.
- Avoid stale food, fermented products, ginger, yogurt, milk products, junk food, cold drinks and fridge water.
- Do not consume the opposite diet. Also, do not eat anything left in the fridge.
- Drink hot soup with mugs, lentils, chickpeas and kale.
- Vegetables include Caramel, Parvala, raw radish, Dudhi, Pumpkin, Sargava, Ginger, Turmeric, Garlic and Mint.
- Do not eat heavy and greasy vegetables for digestion.
- To take fruit like papaya, pomegranate and tamarind in the fruit.
- Boil the water in half boiling or drink boiled water.
Avoid eggs as well as carnivores.
Vihar:Maintaining hygiene surroundings, home and personal.
Don't go unnecessarily in a crowded place. Insist on wearing a disposable mask.
Cleaning Special Hand Avoid unnecessary eye, nose and mouth contact with hands frequently.
Keeping distance from cold cough patients.
Chanting Vishnushastra Mantra or other mantras. Perform light pranayama and exercise.
Do not take other foods again immediately after meals.
Do not sleep on the ground especially during the day. Also don't wake up late at night.
To rinse turmeric-salted freshwater water.
In the morning add two drops of sesame oil to the nose. And finger nostrils both nostrils.
In the evening, incense in the house (salai gog, horseradish, mustard, neem leaf and cow ghee)
Try boiling water in a bath.
In order to sustain the immune system at home under the current circumstances "lock down"