Fix Pagar Ni Nokari Salang Ganva Babatno Shikshan Niyamkshree No Sachiv Ne Letter 30/8/2019.
Download Paripatra Click Here
An international fund is a mutual fund which invests in companies of countries other than its domicile country. International funds in India are also known by other names such as foreign funds. These funds have the potential of giving relatively higher returns due to their expanded investment horizon. They benefit by investing in all types of economies – developed, developing as well as underdeveloped. However, due to the multiplicity of investment avenues, they are exposed to volatilities not at a national level but at an international level.
Franklin India Feeder Franklin US Opportunities Fund is a 7-year-old fund which got launched in February 2012. It is a great international fund which has given attractive returns of 4.72%, 18.03% and 13.79% over the last 1 year, 3 year and 5 year periods respectively. However, it has not succeeded in outperforming its benchmark over 3 and 5 Years Tenure.
The scheme operates as a fund-of-fund and has invested 99.86% of its assets in the Franklin US Opportunities Fund and the remaining 0.14% in cash and debt instruments (as on September 04, 2019).The scheme’s underlying mutual fund, the Franklin US Opportunities Fund, invests a majority of its assets in equity securities of US companies which demonstrate growth at higher levels than the overall US economy.
Fix Pagar Ni Nokari Salang Ganva Babatno Shikshan Niyamkshree No Sachiv Ne Letter